background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's National Pumpkin Day!!!

It's National Pumpkin Day!!!


You guys are gonna love this cake! You'll have to wait til next week for the recipe! I just wanted to give you a sneak peak.... this recipe will be one of the first Thanksgiving Guest Bloggers on MOMS CRAZY COOKING. (I still have some spots open if you are interested in guest posting read here).


And since it's National Pumpkin Day, I thought I would share with you one
more of my favorite pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Dump Cake


Click here for all the Pumpkin Recipes
on MOMS CRAZY COOKING.

1 comment :

  1. I didn't know there was a national pumpkin day! I still have the other 2 cups of pumpkin in my freezer. Maybe it's time to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...