background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TOP PICKS: Red, White and Blue

Thank you to everyone who linked up their awesome recipes. I LOVE checking out each and every blog. Each week I will be sharing with you the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #36

my TOP PICK...I am SO making these next year! I've already printed this for my 4th of July File.
4th of July Dipped Strawberries
from The Farm Girl

the most "clicked on" recipe
Italian Cookies
from Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come to in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Hi Tina!
    What an honor to be featured on your wonderful blog! Thanks a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...