background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sharing Scrapbook Pages (July 2011)

Once a month I like to share my other passion, digital scrapbooking! I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years now and my love for scrapbooking hasn't changed, only gotten stronger. And now with digital scrapbooking I am in love all over again. This is my number one hobby (and my only hobby), besides cooking and baking. Here are a few scrapbook pages to share with you from my latest summer vacation, where my entire family (all 18 of us) went to Turks and Caicos. It was one of the best vacations ever!!!

I hope that sharing these will give you inspiration to start, finish or just thinking about beginning your own family scrapbook. I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus and it's amazing!

The program I use for all my digital scrapbooking is Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus 3.0, so if you are in the market for a great scrapbooking program, then please check it out!








1 comment :

  1. Lovely pages! Thanks for sharing. I started scrapbooking digitally about a year ago. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...