background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TOP PICKS: Dad's Favorite Meal

I am amazed at all the great recipes linked up each week, they are so fun and so inspiring. I know I am getting a ton of ideas from all you wonderful bloggers out there, I hope you too are clicking around and getting inspired. Last week's linky party was celebrating Father's Day and what was DAD'S FAVORITE MEAL.

I linked up one of my very own recipes to the linky party it is my husband's absolute favorite thing in the whole world, his mother's Camping Cake. This recipe received the most clicks, so I wanted to share it again with all of you, just in case you haven't clicked over to see it yet! It is so easy and so delicious!


But each week I want to share with you the top picks from other bloggers, I will be sharing with you the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #33

my TOP PICK... a recipe that I can not wait to make... I just need to find a party to make them for!
Cake Cone Sundaes
from The Seven Year Cottage

and the #1 TOP CLICKED ON recipe (I would love some of these right now)
from Chef in Training

Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us! THANK YOU AGAIN!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...