background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ole' Favorites - Dinner Recipes from 2010

Still On Vacation


I know this is where my kids, nieces and nephews will be, atleast most of them! We are on a trip of a life-time right now. My parents are treating the entire family to this wonderful vacation and we couldn't be more blessed to have this time with one another. (and hey if we starting fighting, there are 5 pools, each family can go to their own quarters) There are 18 of us, my parents and then my brother, his wife and their 3 kids. My sister, her husband and their 3 kids and myself, with my hubby and our 4 kids! I hope and pray that this will be a vacation that we all talk about for years to come! (and of course when I return I will show you my own photos of our wonderful adventures at Turks and Caicos)
I am sharing with you my favorite Dinner Recipes from 2010. These are some of our all time fav's and I wanted to make sure that if you are a new reader and/or were just looking for some new ideas to break out of your norm, then you check out these fabulous ideas.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...