background

Monday, December 20, 2010

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #8 and Lingonberry Brie Biscuits

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Blog Party #8
Christmas Morning Breakfast & Brunch Ideas

I just made this delicious brunch idea (right before I boarded a 5 day Family cruise). I knew I needed to post THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS before I left! My mother-in-law is here and she said this was a "WINNER" it was so easy and so good! I know I will be making these again next week when all my family is here.


The 12 days of Christmas Goodies Blog Hop Party is in full swing and there are a TON of great recipe ideas and some so easy, that if you still haven't gotten any baking done and would like too. It's never too late! The White Cranberry Crunch Bark is SO easy it takes less then 10 minutes to make! There are even a few recipes that I MUST try before this season is over, so I KNOW I will be in my kitchen the night I get home from the cruise, baking up some last minute goodies for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!


Lingonberry Brie Biscuits
original recipe from Pillsbury (but many changes were made by me)

1 pkg Grand Biscuits
1 pkg Brie Cheese, with rin cut off & cut into slices
1/4 cup Lingonberry sauce (from Ikea; but any flavored preserves will work)
1/4 cup walnuts, crushed

Heat oven to 375. Bake biscuits as directed. After finished, cut in half. Place on cookie sheet and arrange brie slices ontop, spoon a little preserves and sprinkle walnuts too. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and warm. Serve immediately. 

******************************************************
The 8th week of This Week's Cravings is here and I am still having so much fun reading other bloggers recipes. Here is a complete list of the past weeks and a list of what's coming up too!

Everyone is invited, if you don’t have a blog, then please post your recipe HERE in the comments for others to see.

This week's theme
Christmas Morning Breakfast & Brunch Ideas
This is your chance to share what you make for Christmas morning? Please link directly to your post, NOT to your home page and you MUST include a link back to one of our hosts of "This Week's Cravings", using the button (or a direct link). NOT EVERYONE IS following the rules, please LINK back in your post (not on a separate page of linky parties), because then your readers can NOT click to find all these yummy recipes everyone is sharing! 



This Week's Cravings Past & Future Recipe Links
November 29 - Crock-Pot Recipes
This is a BLOG HOP PARTY so please hop around
and read the other Crock-Pot Ideas!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...