background

Monday, November 15, 2010

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS BLOG PARTY #3 and Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Blog Party #3
Thanksgiving Dinner & Side Dish Recipes

Now onto our 3rd week of this wonderful blog hop party. We now have 41 Pumpkin Recipes and 39 Thanksgiving Cookie & Treat Recipes for you to refer back to and use anytime you need them (I know I will be making plenty of them this holiday season). This week we will be collecting Thanksgiving Dinner & Side Dish Recipes. PLEASE make sure when you link up your recipe that it matches our theme and please don't forget to leave a DIRECT link back to this post so that all of the blog hoppers can see all the fun recipes. We don't want to have to delete anyone's linky for not following the rules. J

I am sharing one of our many Homemade Macaroni & Cheese recipes. I didn't grow up eating Macaroni & Cheese on Thanksgiving Day but one of my best friends has invited us to Thanksgiving the last few years and it is her tradition to serve Homemade Macaroni & Cheese. I think it's a wonderful idea and now this year I will be making Homemade Macaroni & Cheese with the cutest little turkey pasta I found over at World Market. My twins and her triplets LOVE Mac & Cheese, so they are my taste testers for this and many other recipes.

Our house loves Macaroni and Cheese, doesn't matter if it is homemade or out of the Kraft Macaroni Cheese box. It is our number one go to recipe and I have a few of our favorites to share with you in the coming months, so watch for them.




Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
from a friend: Joleen

16 oz pkg Large Elbow Macaroni
16 oz of  Velveeta Cheese
1 stick of Real Butter
Lawry's Seasoning Salt

Cook macaroni to desired doneness. Melt butter and Velveeta Cheese on the stove top (until almost melted; can still be a little chunky). Heat oven to 350, once macaroni is finished cooking; drain and mix in the cheese sauce and put into a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle Lawry's Seasoning Salt. Bake for approx 10 minutes.   This is such an EASY recipe that we LOVE.

10 comments :

  1. Yum yum - so cheesy & comforting! I LOVE the holiday noodles you found too, such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice easy way to have homemade mac n cheese instead of eating that stuff out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite and the link-up. I love finding new recipes and sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very easy and something my 17 year old son would make himself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these recipes!!! I will be coming back to try some of them out.

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking this to Gold Star Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turkey pasta shapes are adorable! What a great idea. And I like the sound of your mac and cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me some mac & cheese! You can't ever make this wrong and it always disappears quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! lovely blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your 3 submissions to my Mac and Cheese Quest!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...